Thursday 4 April 2013

Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion Review

I have always been picky about using skincare with natural ingredients but I haven't really shared much about body lotion yet. Mainly this is down to me suffering with eczema during the winter, but this product has pretty much cleared that up. I've been using more body creams to prep my skin for summer, but judging from today's flutter of snow it's not too late to start now!



Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion has been an absolute godsend during the dry months, as its active ingredients help to keep skin hydrated and the fragrance free formula doesn't irritate my skin. It is a thick cream which easily absorbs into the skin and leaves no residue. Unlike other products, its 24 hour claim is accurate, no dry patches were to be found and my skin did improve after 2 weeks. After using this regularly for a week, I stopped experiencing any flare-ups or dry patches so this really helped me during the winter.

I hope this helps, as I did struggle a bit to find lotions that were fairly inexpensive but didn't irritate the skin. At the moment, the whole Aveeno range is on offer at Boots and you can get this lotion for just over a fiver! Are there any other ranges you'd recommend for sensitive skin?

No comments:

Post a Comment