Thursday 28 March 2013

NOTD - Perfectly Nude

Whew, it's been a while since I've done one of these! After years of picking up dirty looking browns, milky tinted lacquers and eventually settling on Essie's Chinchilly even though it's mink hue didn't quit suit me - I may have found the perfect nude nail polish. It's not even from my favourite brand, Nails Inc. either.





This claims to be a one coat nail polish, but with this particular shade it can get streaky so two coats would be best. The thick brush and quick-drying formula makes this a doddle, as the brush covers the whole nail in one stroke. Despite the application being a bit fiddly, the main reason I felt compelled to post is the colour and the fact this is 6 days into the manicure! Long-lasting, flattering to darker skintones and under £4? An absolute bargain.

Unlike a lot of nudes, there is a suitable amount of pink to save the polish from looking muddy. It is considerably darker than most nudes on the market and are also less expensive than the decadent Estee Lauder  polishes I had my eye on. There are more nude polishes in the range, so do have a nosy if this one doesn't quite suit you.

Also, some may notice that my layout has had a bit of a re-jig, I hope you like it!   


No comments:

Post a Comment