Tuesday 14 May 2013

May Update

Sorry I haven't posted in a while, I have been buried by work and general tiredness. This summer I'm hoping to achieve a few milestones, the obvious one is graduating this summer. The others involve gaining confidence, losing at least one dress size and jumpstarting the career I want so watch this space! The last few months have been beyond stressful, and I have already begun rewarding myself with little goodies that will be shared soon enough!



My skin has improved so much over the last year, but other things that I would have previously shrugged off, like the efect of foaming cleansers and the advantages of oils I have now taken  on board. Exam period has brought on some spots, but thanks to a few tweaks to my routine, it hasn't been as bad compared to recent years and the scars are fading faster. 

Expect more posts as I actually feel more confident about my blog and sharing my opinions on things. Let me know if theres anything in particular you want me to address, as I have been avoiding certain subjects like hair even though mine is actually in good condition. I have been in a negative headspace over many months, which probably has reflected on previous entries. So please consider this a fresh start as I look forward to what comes next!

Thanks for reading x

No comments:

Post a Comment