Sunday 17 August 2014

Budget options for Chemical Exfoliation



I'm sure I'm not the only one who has dabbled in using chemical exfoliants to refine and gently buff the skin. But in reality, my skin tends to get used to one product after a while and it becomes less effective. Here are my options that are incredibly effective without breaking the bank.

Yes To Grapefruit Brightening Facial Wipes - £3.99

I could pretend that I never have lazy days with my skincare, but that's just unrealistic. These textured wipes act as a 2-in-1 and take off make-up whilst those citric acids get to work blitzing away any breakouts. They are 98% natural and are actually really good at removing a full face of slap - the snap closure helps to keep them moist and you only ever need one.

Nip & Fab Glycolic Fix Exfoliating Pads - £12.99

These pads are often on offer for around £6 and are an absolute dream to use. Packed with glycolic and hyaluronic acids, it is perfect for drier skins and daisy extract is used for brightening any dark marks and blemishes. The smell is very inoffensive and the witch hazel makes it a great choice for an exfoliating toner. Unlike the wipes, these are better value with 60 pads per tub compared to 25 wipes.

Clarins Gentle Exfoliator - £25

Okay, this doesn't really count as budget, but it is on the lower end of the spectrum regardless and it is one of the milder exfoliants available. Suitable for sensitive skin, you just need to go over your face with a cotton pad and it clears away any dead skin cells. I'd still say this is worth the high price tag as the bottle has lasted me around 6 or 7 months and are gentle enough to use daily.

Are there any similar products you enjoy using?

Candice x  


 

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe how cheap some of these products are! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/08/bedroom-comforts-with-primark-home_17.html xx

    ReplyDelete